23 November, 2009

HOW TO ORDER

All you need to do is...

1. Click here and fill up the form.

2. Wait for my reply on the availability of item(s)

3. Make your payment.

4. I will ship out the item(s) once payment is received.

VOILA!

~ Remakes of sold items are possible, depending on the availability of the materials, please email me if you're interested in any of the sold items.


* If you prefer to send the merchandise to friends/loved ones, do let me know when placing your order & don't forget to provide me with the receipient's name & address.

# I will toss in a gift card with your personalized 'short & sweet' message to the receipient & this service is complimentary!

NOTE: I shall not be held responsible for mistakes made by buyers, such as providing wrong or incomplete mailing address or contact info.