23 November, 2009

TERMS & CONDITIONS

1. A confirmation email will be sent for item reservation. Reservation(s) will be deemed void after 24 hours of no reply and non-payment, after which, the item(s) will be released for sale to other buyer(s).

2. Custom made orders are entertained depending on stock availability. I will try to accommodate your requests & item pricing will then be adjusted accordingly.
Note: A 60% deposit of the cost of the item is required upfront when requesting a custom order. Once the item has been made, the balance payment of 40% is required before I am able to mail your item(s) to you.

3. All sales are final therefore goods sold are not refundable or exchangeable. All items are thoroughly inspected before delivery. I shall not be responsible for any lost/damaged items during the course of delivery but I will diligently ensure the items are packaged safely.

4. Snapshots of the products are done with diligence to illustrate the beauty & essence of each item as close to real life as possible. I will provide description of the item(s) alongside with the image(s). Please do not hesitate to email me for further enquiries/clarification if in doubt.