23 November, 2009

PAYMENT & SHIPPING

PAYMENT

All prices shown are in Ringgit Malaysia & exclude shipping charges.
Once order is confirmed, I will advise you on my bank account details.
I accept payment by way of bank transfer (online via Internet) or bank-in, Maybank or CIMB.

*Proof of Payment:
Please scan & email me a copy of your deposit slip or successful transaction record for verification purposes.

Item(s) will be shipped once payment is reflected in my account.



SHIPPING TERMS

Delivery method : Poslaju
West Malaysia - RM 7
East Malaysia - RM 10

For deliveries outside Malaysia:
-Please email me for details.

All items will be packed in bubble mail envelope.
Once your order is shipped out, I will provide you with the tracking number so that you can track the package from your end.

Kindly inform me once you've received the merchandise.
Thank you!

*I shall not be held liable for items missing or damaged in the course of delivery.